Thursday 2 April 2015

Audience Open Questionnaire

I composed an open questionnaire for my audience members to complete once they had watched my short film.
Here is my open questionnaire:
 
 
“In Unison” – Eden Hall’s Short Film
 
Thanks for watching my short film “In Unison”! I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to fill in this questionnaire concerning my short film. This will help me evaluate and improve my future work.
 
Age:                    Gender:
1.       Did you enjoy the short film? If so, why?
 
 
 
 
 
2.       What was your favourite part of the short film?
 
 
 
 
3.       What were your views on the storyline of “In Unison”?
 
 
 
 
4.       Were there any parts of “In Unison” that you didn’t understand?
 
 
 
 
5.       What is your opinion on the locations used in “In Unison”?
 
 
 
6.       What is your opinion on the acting?
 
 
 
 
7.       Would you recommend “In Unison” to others? If so, why?
 
 
 
8.       What is your opinion on the music used in “In Unison”?
 
 
 
9.       Which parts of “In Unison” were most effective? Why is this?
 
 
 
10.   Which parts of “In Unison” were least effective? Why is this?
 
 
 
11.   Do you have any extra comments?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment