Friday 24 October 2014

Possible Soundtrack

I have been looking into potential songs for my short film. As my short film revolves around dancing, it is absolutely vital that I find the perfect soundtrack. The songs that I select for the dance scenes must be perfect to match the style of dance. They should match the era, however, still have a nice beat to dance to.

I have recently discovered a small artist on YouTube. His artist name is "ProleteR", and he produces electro swing music, which is classic, retro styled music which synths and beats over the top.

I feel that his music will be perfect as I am spanning over several age ranges, and this style covers a vast age range. His music is also easy to follow considering a beat in dancing.

I have attached several songs I would consider including in my short film.

(Also: "ProleteR" has stated that anybody is able to use his music, as long as he is given credit for his music.)


This song is just so upbeat that I would struggle not to include it. Even if it's only in the credits, I have to include it at least somewhere.


This is possibly one of my favourite songs by ProleteR. I feel that this would be perfect to dance to. It's quite repetitive and so may be easy to dance to if you were to be performing quite a repetitive dance.


I feel that this song might be perfect for the adult years. I find this song holds a slightly sexier vibe, and so would match the ages of the characters at this point.

Concerning other scenes, I'm currently undecided on other songs. However, I do know that I would like to use these songs during dance scenes if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment