Tuesday 2 December 2014

This Weeks Filming Schedule


I am planning on filming my elderly scene either tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday at my grandmother's house.

I am also planning on filming a section on both the teenage and adult scenes on Sunday. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to film these scenes for the past two weeks due several factors such as weather, the hectic city centre rush of "Black Friday Weekend", and football match days. I didn't want to risk taking such expensive equipment out when I wasn't certain it would be safe. However, this weekend seems appropriate as there doesn't seem to be any disturbances to set the city centre into an unfriendly zone.

1 comment:

  1. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete