Tuesday 30 September 2014

Casting Photos So Far

At this current point in time, I have cast my teenage and adult male and female. I have also cast my elderly male and female.

Teenage/Adult Male
 
 This is David Connelly. David is seventeen years old, and has a passion for acting. I knew immediately that David would be ideal for this role due to his dedication to the arts. David has also had experience in A-Level Dance, which enhances his suitability for the role, due to the dancing that takes place within the film.
 
 


 
 
Teenage/Adult Female
 
 
This is Jordan Scott. Jordan is also seventeen, and similarly to David, has a dedicated love for performing arts. Both she and David takes Performing Arts as an A-Level subject. Jordan has also had dance solos during the school dance shows, reflecting her dedication to the subject. Jordan is my ideal actress due to her strong willed mind and determination to achieve the highest she can possibly get.
 



 
 
 
 
 
Elderly Male and Female
 
 
This is my ninety year old grandmother, Edith Anderson. Edith will play my elderly female. From the minute I had decided to include the characters at an elderly age, I knew my grandmother would be more than willing to partake in the film. When she was younger she loved to dance, and regularly went out with friends and even competed in dance competitions, giving her a close connection to the story of the short film.
Alongside Edith is her eighty year old partner, Maurice. Maurice has always been a grandfather figure to me, due to his close relationship to my grandmother. When I asked the pair if they were willing to act, Maurice was slightly shy, but was up to the challenge, if it meant having fun.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment