Thursday 7 November 2013

Flat Plan for Feature Article

 
These pages are for my feature article.
 
 
 
^ I like this feature article cover, as it is not too over cluttered. I also like it because the model will cover the quote and name, giving it a more authentic, magazine feel, as many magazines do this.

 
^ This is my feature article. It is harder to see due to the bad scanning; however, you can still see my design. I will have the two photos of "Caleb Ryder" (this is my first design, so this may change), with the article written mainly in the middle. I have also included a quote that will be within the article.
At the bottom of the page, there is an advertisement for the new album that the artist is said to be released, along with the magazine website.
I like this feature article, however, I feel that this design is most likely to change in comparison to the rest of the designs for the other pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment